If you’re a proud owner of a 2019 Subaru car, you must be aware of the advanced media options that come with it. From playing music to accessing maps, these media features add a new level of convenience to your driving experience. In this article, we’ll be exploring the media options that your 2019 Subaru can recognize and how you can best utilize them.
What Media Options Can 2019 Subaru Recognize?
The 2019 Subaru car has a variety of media options that can enhance your driving experience. Here are some of the types of media it can recognize:
- Bluetooth Audio: You can connect your smartphone to your car’s audio system via Bluetooth and stream music directly from your device.
- USB Connection: The car’s USB port allows you to play MP3 files and other audio formats directly from a USB drive.
- CDs and DVDs: The car also includes a CD player and DVD player for those who still prefer physical media.
- AUX Input: The auxiliary input allows you to connect to other devices such as an MP3 player or a portable DVD player.
What Devices are Compatible with 2019 Subaru?
The 2019 Subaru is compatible with a variety of devices to allow you to enjoy a wide range of media options. Here are some compatible devices:
- Smartphones: Android and Apple devices can be integrated with the car’s audio system and accessed via Bluetooth.
- iPod/iPhone/iPad: These devices can be connected to the car’s USB port for a better audio experience.
- MP3 Players: You can connect any MP3 player with an AUX output to the car’s auxiliary port.
How to Set Up Your Devices in Your 2019 Subaru?
Setting up your devices in your 2019 Subaru is quite easy. Here’s how:
- Bluetooth Integration: Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and search for available devices. Select your car’s audio system to connect your phone.
- USB Connection: Insert your USB device into the car’s USB port. The car’s audio system should automatically recognize and play the media files.
- AUX Input: Connect your device’s AUX output to the car’s AUX port using the corresponding cable.
How to Use the Media Options of Your 2019 Subaru?
After setting up your devices, it’s time to explore the various ways you can use the media options of your 2019 Subaru.
- Play Music: Use the car’s audio system to browse and select the music you want to play from your smartphone or USB device.
- Access Maps: Connect your smartphone to the car’s dashboard and access Google Maps, Apple Maps, or the car’s built-in navigation options.
- Make Calls: Use voice commands and the car’s Bluetooth connectivity to make hands-free phone calls while keeping your hands on the wheel.
- Voice Commands: The car’s voice recognition system allows you to access media features, make phone calls, and even control certain car functions using simple voice commands.
Here are some common questions that users might have regarding the media features of the 2019 Subaru:
Q1: How do I connect my Android smartphone to the car via Bluetooth?
A: Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and search for available devices. Select your car’s audio system to connect your phone.
Q2: Can I play music from a CD in my 2019 Subaru?
A: Yes, the car includes a CD player.
Q3: What audio formats are supported via USB connection?
A: The car’s audio system supports MP3, WMA, and AAC formats.
The 2019 Subaru car offers a range of advanced media options that offer convenience and make driving a more enjoyable experience. From Bluetooth integration to voice commands, you can quickly and easily access your favorite media content while on the go. With the right setup and configuration, you’ll find that your car is more than just a mode of transportation, but also a hub for entertainment and productivity.