Are you a car enthusiast who is interested in buying a Subaru Impreza? Wondering if an automatic version is available? Look no further, because we have all the information you need to know about the Subaru Impreza’s automatic version.
Does the Subaru Impreza Come in Automatic?
Yes, the Subaru Impreza comes in both a manual and automatic transmission. This means that you have the option to choose whichever transmission fits your driving style the most.
Pros and Cons of Having an Automatic Transmission
There are both pros and cons to having an automatic transmission in your Subaru Impreza. Here they are:
- Easier to drive: With an automatic transmission, you don’t have to worry about shifting gears, freeing up your hands and feet for other things.
- Smooth driving experience: The gears shift seamlessly, making it easier for you to focus on the road while driving.
- Less control: You have less control over the gear changes, which can be a drawback if you’re used to being in complete control of your car.
- Less fuel-efficient: Automatic transmissions typically use more fuel because of their design.
Performance of the Automatic Version
The performance of the automatic version of the Subaru Impreza is just as good compared to the manual version, if not better. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The automatic transmission is equipped with a Lineartronic® CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), which helps to optimize fuel efficiency while maintaining performance.
- The automatic transmission can be paired with the standard 2.0-liter engine or the available 2.5-liter engine, providing you with a range of horsepower options to choose from based on your needs.
Difference in Price Between the Two Versions
The price difference between the manual and automatic versions of the Subaru Impreza can vary depending on multiple factors such as the trim level, features, and incentives. For instance, on the 2021 Subaru Impreza base model, the automatic transmission option costs an additional $900 on top of the manual transmission price. It is always best to check with your local dealership for current pricing and promotions.
In conclusion, the Subaru Impreza comes in an automatic transmission that is just as good in terms of performance as the manual version. It ultimately depends on what you’re looking for in a car and which transmission type will fit your driving style the most. We hope this article has provided you with the information you need to make an informed decision when purchasing a Subaru Impreza.
1. Is an automatic transmission available on all Subaru Impreza trim levels?
Yes, an automatic transmission is available on all Subaru Impreza trim levels.
2. Is the automatic version of the Subaru Impreza good in terms of fuel efficiency?
Yes, the automatic version of the Subaru Impreza is good in terms of fuel efficiency, especially with the Lineartronic® CVT.
3. Is the automatic version of the Subaru Impreza more expensive than the manual version?
The price difference can vary depending on multiple factors such as the trim level, features, and incentives, but typically the automatic version costs more than the manual version.