If you own a Subaru Crosstrek, you may be wondering how to turn on the digital speedometer. The good news is that it’s a straightforward process that can be done in just a few steps. In this article, we will walk you through the process of activating the digital speedometer on your Subaru Crosstrek, providing useful tips and advice along the way.
- Activating the digital speedometer on a Subaru Crosstrek is a simple process.
- To turn on the digital speedometer, you need to access the settings menu on the car’s infotainment system.
- The digital speedometer displays your speed in a more modern and accurate way than the analog speedometer.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Turn On Digital Speedometer on Subaru Crosstrek
Step 1: Turn on the car
The first step to turn on the digital speedometer on your Subaru Crosstrek is to start the car. Make sure the engine is running before proceeding.
Step 2: Access the settings menu
Next, you need to access the settings menu on the car’s infotainment system. To do this, press the "HOME" button on the bottom left corner of the touchscreen display. Then, select the "SETTINGS" icon on the home screen.
Step 3: Select the meter display
Once you’re in the settings menu, select the "METER DISPLAY" option. This will take you to a page with several different display options.
Step 4: Choose the digital speedometer
From the meter display options, select the "DIGITAL SPEEDOMETER" option. This will activate the digital speedometer and display your current speed in digital format on the car’s infotainment system.
Step 5: Test the digital speedometer
To check that the digital speedometer is working correctly, take your Subaru Crosstrek for a short drive. Make sure to obey all traffic laws and drive safely. The digital speedometer should display your speed accurately and in real-time.
Tips and Advice
- The digital speedometer is more modern and accurate than the analog speedometer, so it’s worth using if you have the option.
- If you prefer the analog speedometer, you can easily switch back to it by following the same steps and selecting the "ANALOG SPEEDOMETER" option instead.
- If you’re having trouble accessing the settings menu or activating the digital speedometer, consult your car’s owner’s manual for more detailed instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I customize the digital speedometer display?
A: No, the digital speedometer display is not customizable on the Subaru Crosstrek. However, there are several different display options to choose from in the meter display settings.
Q: Will turning on the digital speedometer affect my car’s performance or fuel economy?
A: No, turning on the digital speedometer will not affect your car’s performance or fuel economy in any way. It’s simply a different way to display your current speed.
Q: What should I do if the digital speedometer is not working correctly?
A: If you notice any issues with the digital speedometer display, such as inaccurate readings or delays, consult your car’s owner’s manual or contact a Subaru dealership for assistance.