If you’re in the market for a new car and are considering the Subaru BRZ, you may be wondering whether or not it comes with a sunroof. After all, a sunroof can be a great feature to have, providing natural light and fresh air to help make your ride more enjoyable. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Subaru BRZ and whether or not it comes with a sunroof.
- The Subaru BRZ is a popular sports car that is known for its handling, performance, and affordability.
- The BRZ is available in three different trims: the Premium, Limited, and tS.
- The Premium and Limited trims come with a standard moonroof, while the tS does not.
The Subaru BRZ: An Overview
The Subaru BRZ is a popular sports car that is known for its handling, performance, and affordability. It is a rear-wheel drive, two-door coupe that was first introduced in 2012. Since then, it has become a popular choice for car enthusiasts who are looking for a fun and practical vehicle that won’t break the bank.
The BRZ is available in three different trims: the Premium, Limited, and tS. The Premium is the base model, while the Limited adds a few extra features and the tS is a special edition that is designed for performance enthusiasts.
Does the Subaru BRZ Come with a Sunroof?
So, does the Subaru BRZ come with a sunroof? The answer is yes and no. The BRZ does not come with a traditional sunroof, but it does come with a moonroof. A moonroof is similar to a sunroof, but it is made of glass and is typically smaller. It allows natural light to enter the car, but it does not open fully like a sunroof.
The Premium and Limited trims come with a standard moonroof, while the tS does not. The moonroof is a nice feature to have, as it can help make your ride more enjoyable. However, if you’re looking for a traditional sunroof that opens fully, you may want to consider a different vehicle.
Other Features of the Subaru BRZ
While the moonroof may be a deciding factor for some buyers, there are plenty of other features to consider when purchasing a BRZ. Here are a few other features that you may be interested in:
- Engine: The BRZ comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque. It is available with a six-speed manual or six-speed automatic transmission.
- Handling: The BRZ’s handling is one of its standout features. It has a low center of gravity, which helps it corner with precision and agility.
- Safety: The BRZ is equipped with a variety of safety features, including a rearview camera, stability control, and antilock brakes. The Limited and tS trims also come with blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert.
In conclusion, the Subaru BRZ does not come with a traditional sunroof, but it does come with a moonroof. The Premium and Limited trims come with a standard moonroof, while the tS does not. While the moonroof may not be a dealbreaker for some buyers, it is important to consider all of the features and options when purchasing a new car.
If you’re interested in the BRZ, be sure to test drive it and see if it’s the right fit for you. With its handling, performance, and affordability, it’s no wonder that the BRZ has become such a popular choice for car enthusiasts.
1. Can you add a sunroof to a Subaru BRZ?
Yes, it is possible to add a sunroof to a Subaru BRZ. However, it is not a factory option, so it would need to be installed aftermarket.
2. What is the difference between a sunroof and a moonroof?
A sunroof is typically larger than a moonroof and opens fully, while a moonroof is smaller and does not open fully. A moonroof is made of glass and allows natural light to enter the car.
3. Is the Subaru BRZ a reliable car?
Yes, the Subaru BRZ is generally considered to be a reliable car. It has a good reputation for its handling and performance, and it is backed by Subaru’s reputation for building high-quality vehicles.